You can follow the discussion on AIS Class B, messages & data fields without having to leave a comment. Cool, huh? Just enter your email address in the form here below and you’re all set.
Join our list and be notified of new posts
Recent Panbo Comments
- Larryo – Trial Run: TZ iBoat v. 2 – 2 months ago
- Ben Ellison – Snagging lobster pots & a DIY hookah solution, cordless compressor update – 2 months ago
- Keith Pleas – Raymarine news: Axiom Plus, new Lighthouse charts, and more – 2 months ago
- Cindy – Furuno TZT3 on the Water – 2 months ago
- Ken – GL.iNet AR750 travel router, a low-cost boat router option – 2 months ago
- Ben Ellison – Inventor of Ethernet confused by his new Garmin marine electronics! – 2 months ago
- Mike Morgan – Furuno SCX20 & SCX21 satellite compasses, the impressive demo at NMEA – 2 months ago
- Carlo – Broad IP camera support, a Raymarine advantage – 2 months ago
- David – Iris NightPilot, Humminbird SmartStrike, Vesper AIS update, and Icom 7300 HF Radio – 2 months ago
Recent Forum Posts
I had a full Tacktick system on my sailboat Jammy 6+ ye...
By Steve Mitchell, 2 months ago
Hi Nidai, I think that the $26 (!) Marine GPS you fo...
By Ben Ellison, 2 months ago